Monday, July 25, 2016

Im Not What You Need...

Im not what you need, im what you want. Just what you want. I cant fill that void you need filled, your emptiness wont stop. You see between us i cannot fulfill your dreams and wishes or lead up to your fulfillment. Its not intentional, the pain is resilient. Now to fight back and forth with the demons so hoarse with them coursing my veins and my body's so worn. I cant rest, i detest what i let myself be. In the mirror i see a mere shell damned to hell just as empty as the reflextion i see. But here is that all i see? A broken man on the earth? Or do i have a chance to voice myself through this orifice here? I wont be damned to this sheath; my own blade on this earth and i refuse to cause harm and keep damaging thee. Im what you want cant you see? Your desire, the fire, that sparks under; see? When your heart skips a beat, was that me in your thoughts? Breaking shell raising hell between your emotions and me. But should we continue and let this slow end you. Again im a want not a need and right down to the tee im a blood sucking leech and ive latched upon you. Its disturbing it true that ive grown to be poisonous and ever so scrupulous to the wants and not needs that've let be. But on the other side, i have to confide. Im a want not a need in your life so let be! Honestly you should see; you need better, deserve those letters, hugs affection whats owed unto thee. What you need in your life is what will last on this earth and with you its true so dont feel so blue, i dont last long regardless. Even when i tell truth, fighting with nail and tooth from inside i confide in you. But i also see too, i cant be with you. From the count its three times that ive said the point line, i must not repeat again this repetitive line. I want to just leave you the pain is all dealt... The feelings no healing and looks to ones self. I do this for the better and then with these two letters... I need U more than U need I And U want I...but dont need these negative wants from what U need before your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment