Monday, March 21, 2016

Cant...But We Got A Problem...

Cant do this, i cant mean this, i cannot deep down be breathing this. From the air to my nose from my thoughts to this tome. I cant help think the fact that im wrong, cant go home! I cant think of the end, i cant think of my bed its not over not done not forgotten again. But cant think of past's been or when i have been I cant turn i cant swerve i cant bend then again. But can i ammend? Can i fix things? Can i bring rain to the drought And bring hope down to nothing? But you see here comes a problem, and its unsolveable. The rift between us has been so responsible, for the insurmountable, trouble that has come forth and begun and stabbed forth. To heart deep on me and has deepened on me, oh god cant you see?! The hatred and pain that has forsaken me! I cant help myself now i am talking aloud i am by myself speaking; its my own voice now. I am alone to the shudder of mine own and none other. I am by myself here, dont stop please dont stutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment