Monday, March 14, 2016

Wait...

This drink goes down and it burns all down my throat, but I dont wince don't blink don't choke. Feel like a pothead inna row smoking dope not passing still sitting lasting but am I sober will I get there? Huh?; nope! Drinking for hours y'all think it's sour, this droozy feeling is me coming down from my tip coming down to quick. If I don't get another shot too soon imma get mad quick. See it bothers me so, like I'm turning to blow but I can't touch the stuff from who I seen go. From the lines to the sacs, then they bagging it back its an unending cycle at going to that. Stay with my addiction, but damn you see friction? Its not easing the tension and its rough and condensing. Thought it was getting worse, oh hey there's a hearse...hold on its not for me I can't handle this work. Wait a minute, wait a smidgen this really can't be I was just at the bar with my drink happily. Did I black out? I thought I was home, with my pants on the floor wallet next to my phone. Now if this was a dream then how can I see myself looking down at myself and admiring me. Or him? But wait I thought I was looking at me? Aren't I peaceful laying under a sheath? Wait again, where is this going where am I going? Am I still asleep or watching a vid quick of me? But hey who puts makeup on a guy, I'm on a steel table; why? Can't make out this part of the dream and it doesn't look familiar at all see, why? Hi, I think I got stood up was someone supposed to come meet me? The only time I've seen something like that is on a cold dead body....*pause* Okay, i know im being vague but this is so strange, am i dead? Am i casper? My head feels the same. Its ALIVE!.... No its not they were moving my wrist. Thats all they better move and nothing passing my hips, what is that on my lips? Oh its makeup again... Ive been the only one talking, not a fly not a friend. Is anyone else admiring me? Under the light like that...skin so smooth...sorry the makeup did that. But back to the question ive been kinda down some...am i drunk? Having a dream? Or hallucinating? Hey wait!, is that really me? I thought i was a black guy with braids hair to be, this guy on the table looks real charred to me. He is black i mean but not what i mean, i mean burnt like my toast in the toaster to be eaten by myself see. But i wont eat it all, the toast is too small when i take a bite i miss my fingers; eeek! Hey wait, im getting off track and this is getting wack. Hold on this cant be my awesome body... Those arent my teeth! Thats not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment