Monday, March 14, 2016

This State...

Can i do this in my state? Can i even stay awake? Can i unbury feelings from yesterday's breath? No we cant talk about death, unless my body is gone but my memory lingers ad last oh forlorn. Then i cant be so torn, therw is only one fate and im acting irate if i cant get my way then what am i? What state am i in? Where am i within, i cant make my mind to the fates that doth spin...their web to the lives of the simple thats sinned. Now back to this state, i cant face this fact, that i dont know that upside downn is my life through the stained looking glass. Will i be straight? Can i just wait for the facts to come through on this late of a date. But its tearig apart, the facts of reality; now im really mad at me. I cant forgive myself i dont wanna reach insanity, its stressing me out i cant think oh so loud, i cant open my mouth. No words form, feelings torn, can i stand by myself when i was warned? But why did i do that? Go and pursue that? Do dumb shit when i knew what would come from that; now im looking back and regretting everything. But the doctor comes in, the paper in his hands i just hope this is a prank and hear ZING! But the worst is the news an i felt it brew with the time i was waiting. And in myself hating the lump in my throat. Now my eyes have gone ghost as the tears well up and theyre sinking my boat. The results to my face and he comes to slow pace and says yours wont be the only babyface.

No comments:

Post a Comment